high performance and longevity
ELRA’s new series of planetary gearheads ensures high performance and longevity. Unlike traditional precision gearheads, the new planetary gearheads series goes easy on the pocket. This makes it the perfect choice for wear-free motors, such as brushless DC motors or stepper motors.
All planetary wheels are mounted in needle bearings, ensuring a service life of up to 10.000h and more, depending on the application. ELRA’s new series of planetary gearheads achieve an efficiency level of more than 90% with very low backlash.
- All planetary wheels mounted in needle bearings
- Service life of up to 10,000h and more
- Reduced gear backlash up to 5 angular minutes
- Efficiency of more than 90%
- Simple assembly
- Size Ø 40 to 140mm
- Available in 1, 2 and 3 gear stages
- Different shaft designs: hollow shaft, solid shaft, special output shaft
- Available with input shaft
Combine ELRA’s new series of planetary gearheads with different motors or ask an Application Engineer for advice.
- Ideal for flange sizes Nema23, Nema34 and Nema43
- Holding torque to 28Nm
- Optionally available with integrated electronics and different bus systems
- STO certification optionally available